This article outlines how a user can sign into their Sing2025! committee.
Here are the steps to sign into ChurchHub if you are a Sing2025! committee member.
- Open your web browser and launch a private window. I'm using Google Chrome in the window below.
- Navigate to the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner, click it, and then select 'New Incognito window'
- Once an incognito window/private window is open, type in ChurchHub.ca and hit 'Enter'. You should be directed to the blue ChurchHub page below. Click 'Sign In'.
- Now enter your ChurchHub Email address and Password. Click 'Login'
- Once you're signed into ChurchHub, you should now see a tab titled 'My Committees'. Click on it.
- You'll now land on your SharePoint Committees Page. Click on the committee that you are apart of in the top right of your screen. We'll use Sing 2025! as an example.
- Once you select your committee, you'll receive the prompt below from Teams. Remember to hit 'Cancel' and select 'Use the web app instead'
- You should now have access to your committee in Teams.