This article for ministry personnel describes how to have their name added to the Pulpit Supply list for their Regional Council
1. Log onto ChurchHub and go to My Ministry Page
2. Select the tile “Available for Pulpit Supply
3. IF your Professional Requirements are NOT up to date (Racial Justice training, Boundaries training, and annual declaration for the current year) you will see this message. You should follow up with your Vocation Minister accordingly
4. IF your Professional Requirements are all up to date, then you will see this on your screen. You enter the name of the community of faith with whom you have a formal association and select the checkbox “I understand…..” and select the blue Submit button
5. Then you will see this message on your screen indicating that you have been added to the Pulpit Supply list for your Regional Council.
6. This is your information as it appears for a Community of Faith who is viewing the Pulpit Supply list through their own ChurchHub pages